Digital Project Manager
The Digital Delivery Office's purpose is to deliver mission critical digital programme and project change across technology that supports the firms Omni-Channel and Customer Experience strategy. The work varies extensively between landing new products and services to generate revenue, and implementing regulatory or mandatory changes to sustain services for our current business. We operate in a highly collaborative manner joining business and technology teams together ("front to back") to drive successful programme execution.
* Responsible for the successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards. The role typically requires managing small- to medium-scale projects or small to medium scale workstreams within larger projects or programmes typically < £1-2m
* Manages project team engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle. Delivery of project(s) supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure, or indeed under more agile delivery frameworks (e.g. SCRUM etc.)
* Manages the project end to end including the IT elements of delivery (where applicable).
* Vision, Strategy and Direction:
* Financial Management
* Benefits Management
* Governance and Reporting
* Change Management
* Moderate financial industry knowledge.
* Good understanding of Digital technologies, e.g. Mobile (Android, iOS), Internet (HTML, Java), Core Infrastructure / Cyber (WAS, HSAs, Firewall, Cloud, Networks, Unix, Middleware)
* Moderate understanding of Banking products and services
* Project management - Foundation level accreditation (Eg Prince 2) and/or Agile.
* Experience in managing Projects with medium complexity, high priority and multi-location or cross functional teams
* Background in technology - must be able to converse with IT engineers (know there needs and have a good sense for IT delivery risks / dependencies)
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.