Administration - General services - desk
Administration - General services - desk
Overall Duties and Responsiblities
* Understand client's business, their brands and their customers and ensure the team does too.
* Understanding all aspects of Search Engine Marketing - e.g. Paid media/ SEO/ CRO/ Social media strategies.
* Monitor and understand your clients' business, markets and their environments.
* You should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity and potential new entrants. Know your client's objectives and business results, both macro and micro. You should be aware of corporate issues, as well as knowing the campaign results inside out. You should understand and have a view on what drives profitability and other key success criteria. You must be able to talk confidently to senior clients about these subjects.
* You will be called upon to manage/ mentor other members of the client services account team.
* Understand the best ways to reach your target audience and how to target prospects. Understand what motivates prospects and customers. Be able to guide your clients with the agency's new innovative thinking on search engine marketing.
* Understand and deliver the best and most appropriate new media solutions across search, on line marketing, data and conversion rate optimization.
* Be up to date on best industry practice and regulations - for both digital and their specific industry.
* You must be passionate about the strategy and always strive to produce ground-breaking work.
* Grow your business through growing your client's business.
* Be able to sell innovative ideas to clients in a confident and convincing manner.
* Get involved with and present at new business pitches.
Key elements are client relationship building and service delivery. As an Account Director, you are responsible for ensuring that you and the team really understand your clients' needs and deliver an excellent service.
= You need to create a 'partnership' relationship with your clients at all levels.
= You need to create systems with your clients for keeping them up to date and for communication to flow effectively - remember that each client is different and that you and your team need to be flexible to their requirements.
= Develop/maintain excellent presentation standards in your group - "it'll do" mentality won't do. You should check all documents before they go to the client. Make sure all correspondence, documents, client correspondence, contact reports, estimates, are done and are accurate etc.
= Ensure that data/results reporting to clients are regular and that results are kept in a central place for easy reference by your team and other agency departments. Ensure you share results with your team.
= Ensure results are interpreted appropriately ad the right strategic solutions are driven from insights
= Adhere to working practices and procedures for your client.
= Ensure that a central file is kept of essential client information
= Ensure that case histories, work samples and online results are kept up to date, and readily available.
= Make sure you and the wider accounts team take full responsibility for the executional detail in line with the client team
= Organize monthly and quarterly client planning sessions and reviews with clients - these should be an opportunity to review results against targets but also a forum for the agency to demonstrate innovative thinking. Involve senior agency team members.
= Build a social relationship with your clients.
= Surprise and delight your clients on a regular basis.
= Listen to your clients.
It is your responsibility to manage the finances on your accounts, from driving profitability through to ensuring that invoices are paid on time:
= Ensure that all work runs to agreed client profitability targets and those clients.
= Produce annual and monthly revenue & renewal forecasts of income and report these to your CSD.
= Meet your monthly and yearly sales targets and drive growth of the account
= Ensure that your account is maximizing its profitability potential
= Make sure your team understand the importance of contract renewal.
= Work with Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time.
At least 5 years digital marketing communications experience, capable of managing £1,000,000 income.
3-5 years' account management experience within a commercially/ sales targeted environment.
1-2 years team management.
Ability to create a digital marketing strategy incorporating the channels of Paid Media, CRO, SEO, Content Marketing, Social that would achieve client's objectives over a set period
Ability to deliver the monthly campaign of the above strategy; ensuring smooth production campaigns; briefing internal teams and managing budgets
Ability to tailor your strategy, communication and relationship approach to each account requirement
Ability to communicate the strategy to your client on your own
Using your skills to develop your accounts, the teams you work with, and the agency
Ability to lead a team to provide the utmost level of client service
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Ability to demonstrate empathy, strong listening and organizational skills, tenacity and determination with wit and intelligence. Demonstrate effective written communication, presentation, creative flair and negotiation skills. Able to work under enormous pressure with the ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively. Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels and not be overtly status conscious.
Proficient in MS Office Suite, Email and Internet.