Private banking / Patrimonial
Private banking / Patrimonial
Digital Content Manager
Overall purpose of role
This key role in the Group Channels team oversees the content management of both our internal and external digital sites. An eye for detail, ability to juggle several tasks at once, good stakeholder management skills and a drive to achieve best practice are all required. An interest in writing and storytelling is also desirable.
* Strategic oversight of all non-news related content on group external site home.barclays
* Support of stakeholders from across the business in updating and creating content
* Working closely with internal technology teams to maintain and improve home.barclays and ensure it's best in class
* Act as subject matter expert for all digital channels, providing advice and consultancy on content, design and technical queries.
* Manage the development and delivery of other communications channels in support of the business area including CQ5 intranet pages, HTML newsletters, news articles, social sites, video hosting, and content for digital signage where appropriate.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
* Ability to build strong relationships with often demanding stakeholders from across the business.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
* Support on strategic oversight of home.barclays to ensure it remains best in class. Have a keen interest in digital communications and actively search out the latest trends to understand how they could be used on our digital channels.
* This role requires someone who remains cool in a crisis and can effectively prioritise their work to ensure deadlines are met and projects remain on track.
* The individual should be inquisitive and have a good understanding of best practice both externally and within the organisation.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Experience of managing digital communications in a large organisation
* Experience of content management systems (CQ5 and Sharepoint preferably)
* Ability to write and edit copy to a high standard
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience of Adobe Photoshop
* Awareness of Accessibility and other best practice principles
* Experience of working with social media
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.