Digital Analyst- Contract
We require a Digital Analyst to join our Digital Wealth, Investment and Insurance workstream within our wider HSBC Digital Services team. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in delivering new product features that will engage and attract new customers to use our Digital Wealth, Investment and Insurance products globally.
Working within a cross functional team you'll be responsible for understanding today's business processes and the impact on the product requirements. You will play a key role in initial scoping, discovery, documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
You'll be comfortable in "the weeds" and have a high degree of attention to detail and be comfortable with technically and financially complex investment, wealth and insurance products - at the same time, we need that rare combination of a strong customer lens, making sure the customer impact is at the head of every decision.
Your key stakeholders outside the cross-functional team will sit across HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Digital (London and Hong Kong) - you'll need to be proactive, a strong communicator and delivery focused.
* Working closely with the Product Manager to understand product requirements
* Identifying, reviewing and analysing business processes and systems, understanding what these mean for the use cases we're delivering - like finding all the edge cases and unhappy paths
* Working with Wealth, Insurance and Investment Subject Matter Experts within our Market team in Canary wharf to make sure we understand all the business context and market knowledge around our products making sure it's documented
* Working on the end-to-end delivery of Digital Products - from scoping and initial requirement elaboration to release and evaluation - and any ongoing feature enhancements or changes
* Creating 'blue prints' of analysis and using learnings that will allow us to scale our product to other HSBC markets
Experience and Qualifications
* We're looking for a Digital Analyst to join a newly created Digital Wealth, Investment and Insurance team in delivering the next phase of our ambitious digital program aimed at engaging and securing new customers aged 18-35 in using our Digital Wealth and Investment tools.
* Passionate about creating customer value and delivering best-in-class digital products
* Inquisitive and relentless in uncovering all the detail in the business processes that exist in the bank today
* Analytical, logical and thorough - making sure we've considered all angles in designing our customer experiences and the processes supporting them
* Able to communicate complex information in a digestible format. Picking out the key points that impact our product and customer outcomes
* A people person - you'll need to build strong relationships within the digital team and also across HSBC IT, Operations and Business
* Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment - resilient and dedicated to the Product deliverable
* Available to travel occasionally for co-locations, both in the UK and overseas as we deliver the product to HSBC's global markets
* Confident and open to challenging existing protocols and processes - so we can improve our time to market whilst operating within the bank's regulatory, risk and compliance guidelines
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
The base location for this role is our Digital Hub - The Bluefin Building, Southwark, London.