Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
Job title: Data and Management Information Analyst
Corporate title: Associate
You will be joining the Client & Data Services (C&DS) Operational Taxes programme, which is a consolidation of a number of similar regulations with a Tax impact on C&DS (Client Onboarding & Know Your Client (KYC)). While the programme is designed to ensure that we are compliant with regulations, the secondary driver is to deliver an approach which minimises the impact on CD&S on boarding and supports processes while ensuring that the customer experience is as smooth as possible.
* Identifying and documenting business requirements with stakeholders, specifically relating to workflow and reporting solutions and building them in Microsoft Access
* Performing detailed data analysis, comparing information from disparate sources, profiling data, executing root cause analysis, identifying and documenting data deficiencies
* Co-ordinating data remediation activities and tasks with Data Remediation teams (Client Product, Client on-boarding, KYC, etc)
* Presenting data including summarising analysis and highlighting key observations, in addition to creating reports, graphs, charts, tables, pivots, dashboards etc using a variety of tools
Skills and Qualifications:
* Prior experience as a Data Analyst with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills preferably in Banking or Financial services
* A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Access developing forms and workflow solutions
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power-point and Pivot Tables, Visual Basic scripting and/or SQL (beneficial)
* Past experience of databases i.e. Oracle, data modelling and management information tools such as Qlik (beneficial)
* High attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
* The ability to work in a high pressure environment, manage your own priorities effectively and deliver results as expected within the prescribed deadlines
* An enthusiastic individual with a proactive committed and results driven disposition, who is able to work effectively both autonomously and in a team
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills, with the ability to work across groups to absorb information
* Fluency in English
* Fluency in other European languages (beneficial)
* Knowledge of client on boarding and regulators (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.