07 November England - Greater London, London Perm €71479.63 - €83392.90 per annum + bonus + good package
Data Science Business Analyst required by my Investment Banking client in London.
This is an important role providing business analysis of data initiatives, analyse the data architecture of key change programmes and supporting the continuous improvement of business through the analysis of data, it's flows, architecture and business processes.
* Analysing data requirements of multiple business areas and projects.
* Using data science techniques to help model business outcomes, data insight and data quality.
* Logical Data Modelling working closely with both business and IT teams.
* Defining Data Quality requirements.
The following skills/experience is required:
* Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
* Have worked for an Investment Bank, fund manager or similar.
* Demonstrable record of analysis and problem solving.
* SQL knowledge to support analysis.
The following is desirable:
* Understanding of end to end trade flows.
* Machine Learning/Data Science capabilities (Statistical modelling, R, Matlab, etc).
The Data Office is a business function assisting the organisation to maximise the value of its data and to ensure business operations are improved through the quality provision of data. The Data Office is responsible for implementing the data strategy as set by the CDO.
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Data Science Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.