My client, a prestigious merchant bank, is looking for a Data Protection Manager, to join their team in central London. The role can pay up to £70k and they're looking for someone to join ASAP.
Role: Data Protection Manager (GDPR)
Location: London, City
Salary: £55-70k + Bonus + Package
Role type: Permanent
* Ensure that the bank maintains compliance with existing and future data protection and privacy regulation.
* Provide data protection and data privacy subject matter expertise and industry best practice to business units, IT, and Operations.
* Provide leadership and expertise to drive change required for new regulations.
* Drive change required in the business to comply with data protection regulation and industry best practice.
* Develop and deliver a bankwide data protection strategy which will include a roadmap for improving our data protection maturity.
* Embed a consistent data protection framework across the bank.Improve and maintain policies that enable the business to succeed, but ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
* Good knowledge around General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* Knowledgeable of the relevant data protection legislation, information security standards and ICO guidance.
* Experience of delivering data protection best practise.
* Excellent knowledge of UK data protection/privacy related regulations/practices, and Information Security Standards (ISO27001/PCI-DSS).
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond ASAP and I'll get back to you