The role holder will be a highly skilled and experienced Data Manager and will be required to work across a number of high profile projects including the GDPR Wealth Project and Offshore Client project.
GDPR Wealth Management Project
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), replaces the Directive 95/46/EC, which has been the basis of European data protection law since it was introduced in 1995. It intends to strengthen data protection for individuals within the EU and also addresses export of personal data outside the EU. The purpose of this project is to ensure that Wealth Management:
* Fully understand the scope and impact of the regulation.
* Have identified all data that will be impacted.
* Identify, define and implement all the necessary changes to systems, procedures and documentation to ensure Wealth Management are fully compliant with the regulation prior to the 25 May 2018 deadline.
Offshore Client Project
This project has been initiated to review the current operating model for clients that have appointed custody and investment management services. The project will be responsible for identifying and delivering any operating model improvements for the benefit of the organisation and its clients.
The role holder will be required to demonstrate extensive experience in the following:
* Plan, co-ordinate and complete a multi-channel data collection, processing and storage
* programme with the aim of meeting GDPR compliance objectives.
* Manage a global inventory of GDPR relevant data repositories, processes and processing activities.
* Be responsible for ensuring the data collection programme operates within Company and all relevant regulatory standards.
* Responsibility for building mail merge data for letter production
* Work closely with internal teams, Business and technology stakeholders and vendors to execute an efficient data collection programme.
* Define and implement best practices for teams involved in data collection activities.
* Establish KPIs for tracking programme progress.
* Take responsibility for the storage and safeguarding of all captured data and the transformation and loading of that data into current and new operational systems.
* Assist in the design and delivery of a data governance frameworks, processes, policies and system enhancements that will ensure long-term GDPR compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on two most important projects at Schroders Wealth Management (Cazenove Capital) where you will have access to and visibility from senior management, and the opportunity to help drive and deliver change with the full support of the Executive Committee.