As a growing, dynamic, and fast paced company this role will suit someone who is looking to make an impact, and develop and shape a data analytics proposition. Based on a solid foundation of data quality, validation and analytics expertise, the ethos of the proposition is all about deriving actionable insight for their clients and visualising that in engaging and interactive ways.
This is an exciting opportunity that incorporates managerial responsibility, client relationship management, and proposition development.
The following skills are required:
* Ability to visualise data in a way that really resonates with the client
* Data analytics and statistical modelling background
* Data validation and transformation
* Data capture and structure design
* A high level of expertise in SQL, Excel, Access
* Data visualisation software such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc
* Proactive, and a self-starter
* An excellent communicator, presenter and report writer; able to deliver technical content in plain English.
The following is desirable:
* Client relationship management
* Programming languages such as R and Python
* Predictive analytics
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Data Analytics Consultant position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.