Cyber Security Analyst required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to join their brand new SOC team, with the aim of making it world class by the end of 2018.
You'll be a key member of the team, responsible for delivering reliable and knowledgeable cyber security analysis, recommendations, reporting and cyber incident response to the business.
* Cyber incident response to identified threats
* Continuous intelligence monitoring and response
* Support, assurance and maintenance of security tools
* Produce regular reports on cyber threat activity including current risk status
* Produce and implement cyber threat remediation plans based as part of cyber incident response process and identified threats.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
* 2+ years' experience working in a Security Operations Centre or IT Security Team.
* Up-to-date knowledge of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, networking devices etc) and cyber security controls around them.
* Experience deploying security tools such as IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Access Management, Antivirus, Web Filtering etc.
The following is DESIRABLE:
* Experience working in a SOC within the financial sector
* Experience working with RSA Security Analytics/Netwitness
* Knowledge of industry data security legislations and cyber security law
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Cyber Security Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.