Barclays Partner Finance is a leading provider of Point of Sale credit to customers in the UK, through a range of clients including a number of well-known high street furniture, motor and leisure services retailers. In this role you will contact customers who have taken finance through a retail partner to verify and complete the application process.
As an Outbound executive, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Showing a pro-active engagement with a number of stakeholders across the business to ensure that all feedback, learning and successes are shared and escalated.
* Identifying opportunities to expand our capabilities through valuable customer feedback.
* Ensuring that all queries and requests are processed in a professional and timely manner.
* Performing customer and client verifications in line with Barclays policies.
* Obtaining valuable feedback from new customers, whilst also ensuring that they have a sound understanding of their finance product.
* Communicating and co-ordinating with internal departments.
Your skills and qualifications will include:
* Call centre experience preferable.
* Minimum grade C GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* Ability to carry out risk based questioning.
* Knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications.
* Knowledge of administrative procedures.
* Numeric, oral and written language applications.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to cover various shift patterns between 9am and 7pm Mon- Sat.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. You will benefit from all this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. If this position requires the person to be an Approved Person under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA), disclosure of spent convictions within the meaning set out in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 will be required.