CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
As Credit Trading Analyst, you will join Credit Agricole CIB which is the corporate and Investment Bank of Credit Agricole Group.
Your position will be located within CACIB London and especially in Middle Office Department.
This Department acts as a support and control function for the activities managed in London by the Credit Market Business Line who works with financial products such as Bonds, CDS, CDS Indices, Synthetic and Cash CDOs, Index Tranches
Swaps, FRAs and Strips.
Your main missions will be
- Trade validation in Front Office systems (1st level of control)
- CDS & Indices & Swaps: control of new trades and unwinds booking plus follow up
- False/technical counterparty checks
- Distressed Assets product line
- Collateral discrepancy checks and investigation
- Monitoring of STP flows
- Novations (ad hoc and organised bulk): responsibility of e-platforms management, booking in Front Office systems and follow up with counterparties and Back Office
- Failed and alleged trades monitoring
- Funding/re-financing: calculation and booking in Front Office systems
- Syndication fees follow-up
- CDS booking
- Invoice Booking & P&L Transfers
- Error Status Follow-up
- Bilateral Compressions
- ICE Compressions
- Bond Exchanges and Funges
Credit & Succession Events:
- Bank-wide management of Credit and Succession Events: responsibility of managing and prioritisation of all requests and questions pertaining to Credit Events in a timely manner.
- Booking, Front Office communication, validation and materialising the P&L impact.
- Co-ordination with other support teams such as: Back Office, Legal, Risk and MAM (Market Activity Monitoring)
- Compilation of information of the ISDA Determinations Committee decisions, Markit (refinancing/rename event).
Other ad hoc requests:
- Specific stock reconciliation
- Reporting / KPIs
- Investor Reports
- Reporting / Statistics
- Sensitivity to MIFID2 requirements
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Academic background: Business school or University.
Bank experience in middle office would be advantageous.