Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Corporate Finance Sector Coverage Analyst
Corporate Title: Analyst
Division: Corporate Investment Banking, Corporate Finance
You will be joining Corporate Investment Banking (CIB), who are looking for individuals to join the sector coverage teams within Corporate Finance. As a part of the team, you will work with experienced bankers on origination / execution projects, supporting clients in the areas of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), financings and generic strategic advice.
You will be provided with full on-the-job training including support towards gaining Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) certification. Classroom based technical skills and product training will be made available. You will have access to a buddy network with peers across the platform and a mentoring scheme to help you grow and evolve as your career takes shape.
* Assisting in originating and executing corporate finance transactions
* Being involved in the execution of M&A, Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and financing transactions, industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling
* Preparing presentations and customising materials for discussions with clients, investors and the broader investment community
* Creating, maintaining, and analysing basic and advanced company valuation models
* Researching and analysing specific company financial information, as well as industry and market fundamentals
* Interacting frequently with bankers in different regions
* In both origination and execution projects, you will be given early responsibility to communicate with clients, other advisers and senior investment bankers
Skills and Qualifications:
* Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualifications/ relevant work experience within investment banking beneficial, or a demonstrated interest in finance is imperative
* Robust quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, self-motivated with drive and determination to learn
* An analytical approach alongside creative problem solving abilities
* Ability and dedication to work under pressure
* Strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.