Corporate Actions Administrator required by my Investment Management firm to help build a brand new Brokerage offering.
The Brokerage Corporate Actions & Dividends Team are responsible for identifying, tracking, processing and reporting any Corporate Action events and Dividends, which effect any security position held by clients of the firms' Investment Platform. The range of assets supported on the Investment Platform will expose the team to the full spectrum of corporate action types across the world's major stock markets.
Purpose of your role
This role is an Administrator Role and the role holder will be part of a team that will process all work items applicable to the firm's asset universe. The role will initially commence as a project role for which the role holder will be expected to assist with the definition of the Corporate Actions support model, and once the Brokerage proposition goes live, the individual will be part of the team processing events, including validating entries in the Books and Records system, providing support, guidance and direction to the junior and senior team members.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Global corporate actions experience in a brokerage environment
* Willingness to undertake Industry Qualifications - IOC
* Knowledge of the following asset classes; Equities / Equity, Fixed Income, ETF, Investment Trusts.
* Self-starter with a dynamic "can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
* Strong attention to detail and be able to work effectively during pressure periods prioritising multiple tasks.
* Effective communicator at all level
Salary: Up to £28,000 + bonus
Location South-East London
If you are interested in this Corporate Actions Administrator position and meet the above requirements.