Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Compliance Analyst - Surveillance Analyst
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
You will be reporting to the Birmingham Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Head of Surveillance, you will perform a variety of surveillance tasks with respect to the Bank's European operations, which may include Trade Surveillance, Communications Surveillance, Institutional Control Room Surveillance and Asset & Wealth Management and Private Banking Surveillance.
You'll be representing EMEA Surveillance in global projects, including implementing surveillance of new products, exchanges and jurisdictions, as well as other enhancements to the effectiveness or efficiency of surveillance.
You will be integrated across a large team of compliance professionals and may involve training to enhance the robustness of the processes and compliance, regulatory, product and markets knowledge of the team.
* Ensuring consistent delivery and service levels are maintained by developing and running an effective quality assurance process and following up on outcomes
* Attending and participating in training sessions and where necessary representing EMEA in global projects
* Supporting your own development with your Manager
* Effectively and efficiently operating surveillance activities
* Supporting and overseeing the review and investigation of surveillance alerts and escalations in a timely manner
* Preparing and presenting relevant management information to stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor degree level or equivalent education/ relevant work experience
* Previous Compliance/regulatory experience in surveillance or trading would be seen a beneficial -
* Managing deadlines and ensuring adherence to regulatory/audit requirements
* Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
* A highly motivated self-starter with a proactive approach
* Ability to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.