Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Compliance Advisory Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) division, which protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. This division manages the Bank's risks and helps to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. They also advise on ethical conduct, governance issues and keep the Bank up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
You will be a member of the Global Markets (GM) Equities Compliance team which covers Global Equity Trading, Global Equity Derivatives & Convertibles and Global Prime Finance and will be involved in Compliance coverage for all of these businesses but with a primary Compliance coverage responsibility for Global Equity Derivatives & Convertibles in London.
* Providing advice to Global Equity Derivatives & Convertibles staff regarding applicable laws, rules, regulations and Deutsche Bank policies/procedures
* Advising the Business on the establishment, improvement and documentation of their controls
* Reviewing new Business initiatives and transactions
* Escalating transactions and issues to management, where appropriate
* Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures, which may result from regulatory developments
Skills & Qualifications:
* In-depth understanding of securities/corporate and contract law, with an up-to-date knowledge of rules of the main lead regulators (such as Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulatory Authority, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority or Securities and Exchange Commission)
* Working knowledge of relevant products (such as equities, structured transactions and equity derivatives)
* Ability to interpret, understand and advise an appropriate course of action on a broad range of legal and regulatory provisions
* A clear understanding of the compliance and legal issues that impact major investment banks
* Ability to work with compliance colleagues in other locations
* Capable of working independently with minimum direction, as well as part of a team
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.