Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Global Transaction Banking United Kingdom K & Europe Middle East & Africa Compliance Advisory
Corporate title: Vice President
You'll be joining the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) Compliance team which advises the division's growing businesses, which are organised into the following two broad groups: Institutional Cash & Securities Services, and Trade Finance & Cash Management Corporates.
* Providing compliance advice for the GTB businesses, including: Securities Services (provides institutional trust, agency, depositary, custody, fund administration and related services on a range of securities and financial structures including depository receipts, private equity funds and hedge funds); Cash Management (liquidity management and transaction services for corporates and depository and non-depository financial institutions); and Trade Finance (financial supply chain management, letter-of-credit and other trade solutions)
* Following regulatory changes that impact the bank regardless of business, including helping the business to determine the impact and to implement necessary changes. You must be able to read, understand and apply complex banking regulations to the business
* Identifying business policies, procedures, and processes that must be adopted, modified, or retired to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory guidance, and internal policies
* Conducting compliance risk assessments and advising the business on conducting effective and regular self-assessments
* Providing on-going advice on permissible activities and individual transactions and on the applicability of various regulations, including MAR, MIFID, EMIR, SMR, PSD
* Identifying training needs for business and support groups and work with the business to prepare and provide effective training on compliance topics
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications / work experience
* Previous relevant work experience in markets, trust/agency, trade finance or cash management experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of bank regulations and their application within a business compliance context (e.g., via policies, procedures, training)
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in writing, as much of the work requires the preparation of written documents, as well as orally
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.