Are you an experienced Company Secretary looking for the opportunity to expand your experience by working for a professional and friendly mid-sized accountancy firm in North West London?
If so, our client, a highly successful Chartered Accountancy Practice based in North West London are currently looking to recruit a standalone Company Secretary on a part time or full time basis to join their team and provide the Partner with company secretarial administrative support.
Duties will include:
- Drafting letters to clients regarding their annual returns
- Preparation of dormant accounts
- Compliance with all statutory filings i.e. Accounts and Annual Returns
- Company and LLP Incorporations, dealing with all related appointments, share issues, share certificates etc.
- Updating various excel spreadsheets on a regular basis
- Dealing with Company Secretarial queries from Partners, staff and clients
- Dividend Vouchers
- Board minutes and resolutions
- Engagement letters and obtaining KYC documentation
- Involvement in Ad Hoc Projects
- Maintenance of company statutory registers
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, preferably gained within professional services
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High degree of trust, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and technical skills, willing to take on responsibility to develop the role as opportunities
- Knowledge of company secretarial procedures, Company Law and Corporate Governance
- Working knowledge of a company secretarial package
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in particular the ability to work in a team environment and with Partners and senior management
- The resilience and flexibility to maintain consistency of work performance under pressure to make sure all deadlines are met
- Good personal organisational and time management skills and be self-motivated
- Calm influence and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task
Please apply online for immediate consideration.