Commercially-Minded Program Manager requried by my FinTech Disruptor firm in London.
My Client are entering a period of significant growth with its mobile proposition. They have grown year on year and attracted one of the largest private capital raises in recent years.
They're looking for a highly talented Program Manager to help build & implement the next generation of platform and services which will enable them to continue to be a disruptive force in the market.
In this role you'll be the "technology bridge" between business and technical teams: you will be the face of the company to their partners and you will represent the partner to their internal development teams. This includes leading cross-functional teams to define business objectives, devise effective solutions, and manage their implementation.
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven individual to implement large multi-channel retail programs that drive tens of millions in revenue growth.
The following is required:
* Technical background with a BSc in engineering or computer science highly desired.
* Technical program management or product management experience
* Successful track record of managing projects against deadlines
* Strong intuition, judgment and superior analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, to both technical and business audiences
* Fast paced consumer / retail background
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Commercially-Minded Program Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.