We are currently seeking an individual to join our Commercial Department.
The Commercial Assistant provides comprehensive support to the Relationship and Sales Management teams, co-ordinating and managing the on-boarding process of new clients and the management of in-life client processes in a timely, efficient and risk aware manner.
In this role, you will:
* Conduct corporate and personal searches in line with ABN AMRO Bank and Data Protection compliance policies
* Preparation of Risk Acceptance documents and process management for Know Your Client/ business approval process
* Introducer due diligence and introducer commission processes
* Input of client/prospect financial accounting information into the ACF analysis tool and client/prospect pricing information into ACF pricing tool
* Weekly and monthly management reporting
* Enterprise Finance Guarantee loan portfolio management
* Credit minute preparation
* Preparation, handling and management of all client facility documentation
* Prospect and client work flow management
* Single point of contact for third party deal activity including (but not limited to) introducers, lawyers, valuers and other lender institutions to ensure the timely and smooth handling of deals
* Co-ordination of the new client on-boarding process.