New 16 September England - Greater London, London Perm €95306.17 - €107219.44 per annum + bonus + package
Collateral Management VP required by my Investment Banking Client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to manage their OTC, Repo and Agency Lending business. This is a great opportunity to take on a very important position within a global Investment Bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring all risk and exposures resulting from the OTC, Repo and Agency Lending activity both cleared and Bilateral is controlled, remediated and escalated as per agreed processes and procedures to Senior Management and key stakeholders.
* Look to drive consistency in operating standards across Operations and simplify existing technology and processes.
* Manage an effective control environment, ensuring the risks are escalated and captured in the Operational Risk Framework.
* Overall responsibility for the supervision of the team which will include staff appraisals and objective setting.
* Motivate and get the most out of the team encouraging communication, contribution and commitment from team members.
The following skills/experience is required:
* Extensive Collateral Management experience in OTC / Repo and Agency Lending
* Strong Managerial experience
* Investment Banking background
The following is desirable:
* Knowledge of security settlement and middle office functions
* Understanding of SwapClear /RepoClear
* Key Collateral operational processes e.g. settlements/reconciliation/margin workflow
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Collateral Management VP position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.