Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Client Onboarding Operations Specialist
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our AFC team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
The Global Know Your Client (KYC) Key Operating Procedure and Training function is a global team responsible for providing quality support and assistance to COB production teams and other key functional and business stakeholders in relation KYC and Regulatory Standards and training.
This includes ongoing maintenance of global and local procedural standards, primary interface with local, regional and global Compliance functions especially Anti-Financial Crime (AFC), prospective assessment of upcoming regulatory changes and partaking in policy development and support to various change / project activities as policy and procedures stakeholder.
* Working in partnership with AFC Compliance, Client Data Services (CDS) Operations, Tax Operations, Group Tax, the Responsible Office for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act/Common Reporting Standards (FATCA/CRS) and Business to develop and maintain a Client Onboarding Key Operating Procedure encompassing both KYC and Regulatory standards
* Reviewing new policy guidance's and performing impact assessments across the Client Onboarding Key Operating Procedure
* Assisting the client onboarding function in their understanding of the KYC and Regulatory standards, including query management, resolution and tracking
* Maintaining awareness of compliance with policy and procedure as it relates to all departmental activity
* Ensuring that the key process and risk indicators, controls, service levels are adhered to as well as creating a strong culture of risk mitigation and management
Skills & Qualifications:
* Solid Understanding of AFC standards and industry initiatives around Regulation Understanding of Client On-Boarding process and systems
* Proven experience of handling projects independently, identifying process efficiencies and suggesting improvements with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritising multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines
* Ability to learn and understand various regulatory requirements to provide effective client support
* Understanding of and ability to deliver concise and clear management information (MI)
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.