New 01 December England - Greater London, London Perm €55432.37 - €97006.65 per annum + bonus + pension
Client Onboarding AVP (KYC / AML) required by my Investment Banking client in London.
The client Onboarding team is currently responsible for the front to back Operations process relating to Account Opening and off-boarding, Customer Reference Data maintenance and Securities Reference Data Maintenance.
* Review New Account forms submitted by Salespersons for accuracy and completeness
* Create a strategy for Process change
* Create a strategy for Technology change
* Collate and review of documentation for new customer accounts and the associated administration
* Communicate any deficiencies in forms to the relevant Salespersons
* Create the KYC/Due Diligence report via Alacra
* Liaise with Credit and Compliance to ensure relevant approvals have been granted
* Monitor the Client On-Boarding pipeline to ensure on On-Boarding process is complete
The following skills/experience is requried:
* Performed the same role in the past
* KYC / AML background
* Knowledge of Securities markets, process and regulations
* Previous Investment Banking experience
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.