07 November England - Greater London, London Perm €71479.63 - €83392.90 per annum + bonus + good package
Client Lifecycle Management & Data (CLM) AVP required by my Investment Banking client in London.
This is an excellent role within a mid-sized Investment Bank, where you will have a broad remit and wide exposure. The team is great and there is a culture of enjoying your work.
* Supports the Head of Client Operations and supervises the Department in their absence, attending project meetings and providing sign offs.
* Ownership and pro-active management of the Static Data queues within Gloss alongside generic support to other Ops teams and ISD on correct assignment of queues and/ or specific tasks.
* Key point of escalation for Clients and internal counterparts, in relation to all Reference Data tasks.
* Ensure the integrity of Client SSIs in Gloss, promptly actioning/approving requests to add new or amend existing.
* Create templates directly in Swift or via Gloss ensuring correct formatting.
* Ensure Client Onboarding and the wider Department is aware of upcoming Market changes (e.g. T2S), driving procedural or systematic modifications to minimise disruption.
The following skills/experience is required:
* Previous experience in a Settlements and/or Reference Data role.
* Demonstrated managerial experience, leading small teams in an investment bank.
* Good working knowledge of Gloss
* Good securities knowledge.
* Extensive knowledge of Swift (process and formatting).
* Previous experience managing date remediation initiatives.
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Client Lifecycle Management & Data (CLM) AVP and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.