* Daily management of accurately forecasting and funding trading activity settling across all accounts.
* To ensure that the banks cash positions at each of its Nostro accounts are funded for in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Intra -day balances are kept within target tolerances and acted upon Intraday to ensure the desired liquidity profile is maintained.
* Be, and make aware to staff on operational risks around exposures caused by late trade bookings or cash payment error.
* Fails Mgmt, engage with Settlements to ensure the correct focus is being applied to prioritising fails.
* Manage and advise staff to take all opportunities to prevent unauthorised overdrafts, security short positions and collateral exposures. This may involve (but is not limited to) balance swapping at Euroclear, Bond Borrowing, Daylight Settlements and undertaking portfolio reconciliation.
* Manage the processing of Overdraft Interest charges and third party interest claims on a daily & ensure a monthly reconciliation is performed across relevant balance sheet accounts.
The following is required:
* Previously worked in Cash Management.
* Financial Services background.
* Excellent understanding of Derivative, Securities & Repo products.
* Appreciation of the regulatory environment.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.