Engineering & development
Engineering & development
Distribution implemented its core CRM system, Salesforce (SF) in 2004. Since then the footprint and use of that system has grown organically. Adoption of the system and core processes has been variable and often inconsistent. This has led to a situation where the current implementation of SF is no longer fit for purpose in supporting a global, large-scale Distribution organisation.
A CRM effectiveness initiative was started in July 2015 in order to address this situation. Starting with a business-led piece of operating model definition work, this initiative will set out the Target Operating Model for Schroders' CRM Ecosystem and then define a change plan to implement it. The CRM BA role will work within the CRM Effectiveness project team, undertaking analysis and providing implementation support for business and technical change within the global Distribution division.
Working with CRM Effectiveness project team:
* To interpret business requirements to produce analysis for the project and related activities
* To provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery (as measured by time, cost and quality) of the CRM project & related activities, covering:
* Impact assessment of changes
* Analysis and documentation of requirements
* Identification and analysis of solutions
* Design and management of the implementation of process and organizational changes
* To support the CRM PM and Business Lead in management of the stakeholder communities and stakeholders, in building confidence and re-energising the user communities
* To work with CRM IT workstream to write business specifications for the processes that are in scope for the project
* To develop effective relationships with project customers and suppliers
Competencies & Experience:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent working knowledge of SF - SF certified administrator (201 minimum), good experience and knowledge of SalesCloud and related apps
* Good communication and interpersonal skills - able to engage professionally and influence tactfully at all levels within the organisation
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Positive, solution oriented outlook
* Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-discipline environment and in a Matrix organization
* Experience of the Financial Services sector. Knowledge of fund management preferred.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.