Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business
Lead the CDD Optimisation Programme, reporting to the Global Head of Transformation, in the following activities:
* To act as the global CDD Optimisation Programme lead in all matters relating to the improvement of CDD client onboarding
* Support and co-ordinate the definition, alignment and prioritization of CDD improvement initiatives
* Ensure robust programme and project governance is in place for the CDD Optimisation Programme
* Provide input to the global improvement of CDD implementation, aligned to Client Operations strategic objectives
* Provide high quality guidance to the regional CDD optimization teams with regard to alignment of local initiatives to global objectives
* Maintain global oversight of the Programme and the associated initiatives
* Demonstrate benefits of CDD Optimisation intiatives to capacity and productivity
* Ensure global governance exists where the key operational and business stakeholders can escalate significant decision and ensure the end-end delivery is joined up
* Cooperate with other teams to align implementation initiatives (e.g. CDD Target Operating Model)
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
Knowledge and skills
* Extensive programme and portfolio management experience
* Extensive CDD and regulatory implementation experience
* Strong resourcing and cost control experience
* Experience in MI and benefit calculation
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good presentation skills
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Fluent in English.
Essential qualities and behaviors
* Ability to build credibility with senior and middle line managers
* Ability to lead and manage a change programme and associated resourcing.
* Extensive background in a programme and project management that includes the design and delivery of large-scale plans
* Experience of industry best practice, specifically related to CDD, in implementing solutions as well as experience of production management practices.
* Degree holder or above
* KYC/AML qualification preferable.