CASS compliance is a key focus of the business and we are looking recruit an exceptional Client Money Manager to join the Cash and Client Money team. Reporting to the Head of Cash and Client Money, this challenging and interesting role involves overseeing the daily client money reconciliations and the breach log, preparing the CMAR returns and proactive identification and management of any regulatory risks.
- Oversee the daily Client money internal/external reconciliations
- Oversee the breach log process ensuring that the root cause is identified and the breach is correctly documented
- Report any breaches or weaknesses in systems and controls to the Head of Cash and Client Money and the CASS Committee
- Prepare Client money MI and Client Money & Asset Return (CMAR)
- Ensure Client money documentation is in compliance with CASS rules and is kept up to date
- Monitor and report the impact of any changes to CASS rules
- Work with other teams in the business to identify processes which impact Client money and develop suitable controls to ensure compliance with CASS rules
- Provide any ad hoc reports and analysis required by Senior Management
- Assist in CASS audit work.