Business and Data Architect (Director level) required by my Investment Banking client in London.
Investment Bank require a Business and Data Architect to drive change across the organisation. There has been a huge increase in the use of Data within the Bank and this has meant a brand new Director position has been created to utilise this Data in a more efficient way.
This person will be responsible for looking at current business processes across Front, Middle and Back office, setting controls, KPI's and building new processes to enable each business area to increase profitability.
The role will help supervise and implement data quality management tools to track data inventories, data quality, data vendors and related costs.
This is an amazing opportunity to work at Director level for an Investment Bank, where you will have huge exposure across the entire organisation.
The following is required:
* Excellent understanding of Data and it's use within a Financial Services environment
* Excellent knowledge of the trade lifecycle
* Excellent product knowledge (Fixed Income, Bonds, Swaps, etc)
* Strong Front-to-Back experience
* Strong communicator at all levels
* Driven, self starter who is not afraid to learn
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Business and Director position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.