Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Business Support Manager
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
As a Business Support Manager within the HR Platforms you'll report into the Head of Operations Optimisation & Service Quality. The HR function forms a key part of the Bank's Second Line of Defence and is supported by a Global Chief Operating Office (COO) function.
* Preparing of management meeting presentations
* Applying of regional governance processes and cost management related policies, including cost approvals and travel authorisation
* Analysing financial and non-financial data
* Assisting department office space planning, including forecasting
* Inputting to headcount targets and forecasting
* Assisting in the operational aspects of recruitment, in partnership with HR teams
* Assist in talent and performance management processes
* Managing progress and track key deliverables against timeline for Operations Optimisation's contribution to the HR Digital Transformation Program
* Coordinating global activities relating to Operations Optimisation and Service Quality management, providing analytics on services provided globally and quality management
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience of COO activity, business management or have experience in risk or process management
* Ability to multitask and prioritise whilst being responsive to ad hoc requests
* A 'can-do' attitude and a delivery focus
* Proactive and analytical
* Strong team worker with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders
* Respond to changing priorities and work to deadlines
* Confident, driven and enthusiastic
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.