09 November England - Greater London, London Perm €53609.72 - €71479.63 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
My client, a top tier asset management firm, is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team in Central London.
Role: Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Location: Central London
Salary: £45-60k + Bonus + Benefits
Working within the development team to support the operations of the investment business.
- Help develop the enterprise data warehouse strategy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
- Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
- Design, modify and test Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
- Produce performance & risk reports for the organisation using Microsoft SSRS.
Knowledge and Experience
- BSc degree (at least 2:1) in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- Familiarity with SQL Server versions 2012+.
- Strong experience across the MS BI stack
- T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning.
- SSAS: Cube design and development, MDX coding
- SSRS: experience of building, administrating and deploying SSRS reports.
- Troubleshooting applications and native T-SQL with profiler/extended events.
- Good understanding of programming concepts.
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.