Private banking / Patrimonial
Private banking / Patrimonial
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
* To drive the CTLA business development activities within Europe through selling CTLA's products and services to both internal and external business introducers. This is to support new international opportunities being originated globally which are to be serviced from the CTLA London office.
* The role will act as the senior relationship contact for the collaboration between CTLA, and GB/CMB. As such there is a requirement to conduct client planning across all sectors to develop sales strategy.
* Our objective is to position CTLA as the premier, and client centric, corporate trust and loan agency service provider of choice in the markets for the products and services CTLA chooses to focus on.
* Responsible for contributing towards our wider business growth strategy, and thereafter for developing the sales strategy plan and execution of the same.
* This is a significant revenue generating role and as such the role will have client coverage responsibilities and will also have individual revenue target allocated.
Qualifications and Skills
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Corporate trust & loan agency or related experience.
* Business development experience, with a proven track record in driving business growth in the corporate trust & loan agency (or related) business sector.
* Able to work independently as a self-starter, in a pressurised environment and manage own and business priorities effectively.
* Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Strong analytical and presentation skills.
* Strategic and innovative thinker with ability to translate business strategy in to a business development execution plan.
* Additional foreign langauge skills useful but not essential.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.