Duties will include:
* Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads
* close sales.
* Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
* Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
* Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
* Face to face client meetings.
* Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company's maximum sales potential is realised.
* Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
* Updating all information internal systems.
* Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
* Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
My client are looking for:
Someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with
ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
* Have at least 3 years B2B sales experience
* Ideally have sales experience within SEO or PPC
* Ideally Digital Marketing agency experience
* Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
* Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
* Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
* Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
* Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
* Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
* Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* £35k - £45k dependent of skills and experience (OTE £75k)
* 21 days holiday. (Accrue up to 5 for each year of service)
* Full benefits package (pension, cashplan, life insurance, group income protection and private health)