Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ("IT") infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Business Analyst - Information Technology
Corporate Title: Associate
You'll be joining Infrastructure Global Technology Risk, which is a technology partner to the Risk divisions of Credit Risk, Market Risk, Compliance, Legal, Treasury, Risk Analytics and Instrumentation, Operational Risk and Corporate Security and Business Continuity. This role specialises in Credit Risk. The team provides Information Technology (IT) solutions to allow Credit Risk to operate in a simple, efficient and effective way.
* Defining business and functional requirements, in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off
* Working across Strategic programmes, as well as BAU (Business As Usual) programmes
* Understanding business challenges (for example Strategic Changes, or Regulatory Changes) and designing IT solutions to ensure the business challenges are met
* Supporting the link between the business divisions and the solution providers for all aspects of identifying, implementing and maintaining solutions
* Liaising with Programme / Project Managers, Clients and other stakeholders as appropriate
* Defining testing requirements together with the Quality Assurance (QA) & Testing Team, as well as the Clients
* Supporting the design and conceptualisation of new business solution options and articulating identified impacts and risks
* Providing QA of project deliverables
* Supporting the Business Analysis Specialists / Managers, on the prioritisation of change requests and to ensure consistent implementation of processes
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong background and experience in Business Analysis
* Experience in Financial Services (beneficial)
* Knowledge of Investment Banking products (e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives) (beneficial)
* An understanding of the credit process in capital markets products (beneficial)
* Experience in conceptualisation and IT solution definition
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Business Analysis methods and tools
* Knowledge of quality management tools and techniques
* The ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
* Professional and persuasive enough to engage in business dialogue with, and support stakeholders
* The ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organisations
* The ability to manipulate and work with data (Structured Query Language (SQL) skills preferred)
* The ability to commit and prioritise work duties and tasks
* The ability to work in fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to share information, transferring knowledge and expertise to team members
* Knowledge in, and experience with Microsoft Office products
* Educated to Bachelor degree level with a concentration in Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science, or the equivalent business analysis certification and/or relevant work experience (beneficial)
* Fluency in English (written/verbal)
* Fluency in any additional languages (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.