The purpose of this role is to work within the Data workstream of a global transformation Programme. The Programme will deliver a new operating model for Asset Management Front Office along with the implementation of a new Order Management system and associated decision support tools.
This role will be working within the Data workstream which covers the end-to-end business lifecycle with a particular focus on Data and Entity Management. The focus of the role is to work with the business and IT on the establishment and implementation of a common standard global operating model and provide functional data requirements and solutions to support the OMS migration and deployment of Decision Support tools for all asset classes. The candidate will need to elicit, analyse and document requirements (including functional specifications, data dictionaries, design documents etc.), subsequently communicate these artefacts to interested parties and implement the proposed solutions. The candidate will have an in-depth Asset Management background with experience of Data and Entity Management in particular Account Data and Broker Data management and maintenance. Interfacing existing or new manual procedures into the Client Account Master database via a (to be developed) API will also be a key deliverable of this role.
The benefit of this role to the organisation is to drive organisational and operational change and to ensure a focus on delivery of the common standard global operating models across processes, people, technology and data on a global basis.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
The candidate will have an in-depth Asset Management background with experience of Data and Entity Management in particular Account Data and Broker Data management and maintenance.
* An individual with a proven track record of delivering business based projects, across geographies, timezones and with multiple stakeholders
* An understanding of the asset management Front Office and the data required to support all asset classes
* An individual with a high client centric approach
* Confidence and track record in building solid working relationships with key stakeholders, securing project resources or priorities from them through persuasion and influence rather than necessarily authority
* Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings
* Self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and who can influence and motivate people around them
* Good presentation skills & Problem solver
* Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment
Good understanding of financial derivatives and common underlying instruments include: bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, market indexes and stocks