Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job title: Business Analyst - Compliance Review System Entities
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining the Client & Data Services (C&DS) Operational Taxes programme, which is a consolidation of a number of similar regulations with a Tax impact on C&DS (Client Onboarding & Know your Client (KYC)).While the programme is designed to ensure that we are compliant with regulations, the secondary driver is to deliver an approach which minimises the impact on CD&S on boarding and supports processes while ensuring that the customer experience is as smooth as possible.
* Coordinating ad hoc project deliverables
* Supporting writing of requirements for Tax Pre-existing accounts due diligence (PADD) initiatives
* Creating metrics and reporting to support the programme delivery of TAX PADD initiatives
* Supporting the project manager in managing the new regulatory projects from planning, impact analysis, business requirements documentation, delivering Key Operating Procedures (KOP's), training and solution design to track and report on the population
* Participating and providing results for user acceptance testing within automated tools, such as ensuring the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI's) tax form re-solicitation function, is providing accurate information
* Working with Information Technology (IT) to reconcile data quality issues
* Producing and reporting account status data and Management Information Systems (MIS) to Tax Operations
* Supporting the team with questions and escalating to management
* Reviewing of C&DS procedures, to identify and document impacts on underlying processes, systems, people and the organisational structure
* Developing KOP
* Training both onshore and offshore teams on KOP updates
* Conducting necessary training on systems
* Identifying and resolving project related issues and challenges
* Performing quality checks for compliance, to project and quality management standards
* Supporting the day to day teams where functions overlap
* Working closely with the Client Onboarding teams globally
* Coordinating and working with the responsible office, for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)/ Compliance Review Systems (CRS), Technology and Tax operations
* Executing project plans and major milestones
* Working with various Audit teams, to pull data and explain processes during internal/external reviews and Responsible Officer attestation process
* Supporting tax related remediation teams
Skills and Qualifications:
* A background in tax related processes, with an understanding of Tax regulations i.e. FATCA, CRS
* Fluency in English
* Fluency in other European languages (Beneficial)
* Strong organisation skills
* A team player, determined and hardworking
* The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
* The ability to work independently
* The ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Able to display initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities
* Confident, determined with a lively and open personality
* The ability to learn new practices and procedures quickly
* Commited to seeing quality results from your endeavors
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, etc
* have knowledge of Computer Telephone Interrelation (CTI) mandatory document due diligence/ intermediary processing software
* An understanding of the workings of an investment bank and the lifecycle of a trade (beneficial)
* Knowledge of client on boarding and regulators (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.