As a vital part of Nomura's tight-knit Global Markets Technology team, you'll gain exposure to senior management and our wider business to ensure strategic Market Data projects are delivered across our core asset classes. It's an agile, professional environment that will support your development even as it demands excellence, encourages curiosity and rewards original thinking
The international success of Nomura's Global Markets Division is built on talent, relationships and technology. We're driven by a commitment to putting our customers first as we offer expert advice on fixed income and equity securities, and provide unmatched access to the Asian markets. Ours is a fast-paced, demanding and relentlessly innovative environment: one that will challenge you to strive for excellence, devise creative solutions and deliver compelling results for a global client base.
Role / Principal Accountabilities
* You will partner with Technology, Sales, Trading and Quant groups across our Fixed Income portfolio to gather in-depth requirements to support the delivery of strategic Market Data programmes
* You will work closely with technology development teams to resolve issues, you will be part of a leadership team that will make decisions that will shape the deliverables.
* Consulting with the user base across, Interest Rate products, Credit Derivatives, FX, eTrading identify new opportunities to improve delivery of data
* You will be required to provide full lifecycle business analysis skills: analysing business requirements, writing functional specs, documenting technical solutions and providing supportEssential:A real passion and detailed knowledge of Fixed Income market data & previous experience of working on projects and to tight deadlines.
* Analytical or Numerate background, with a degree in these disciplines being preferable.
* Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
* Understanding of business processes front to back
* Self-starter, with exceptional interpersonal skills
* Knowledge Required:
* Knowledge of Fixed Income market data.
* Knowledge of Equities market data (desirable but not essentialPlease contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.
* Right to Work The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.