My Client are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to work on a Major Brexit project (New Entities, Ledger, Accounting) on a long-term contract basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
1 Setting up the Finance systems to be multi-entity and multi-currency, by;
2 Capturing functional requirements and non-functional requirements (i.e. architectural, infrastructure, security, testing, migration, operational, DR).
3 Ensuring appropriate documentation of requirements (e.g. 'Requirement Story' in JIRA).
4 Ensuring appropriate prioritisation of defects, requirements and scope changes.
The following experience / skills are required:
* Strong Business Analyst background
* Proven experienced in translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications (preferably as agile user stories), as well as having the ability to prototype functionality before development (e.g. report layouts).
* Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative knowledge (including re-purchase transactions).
* Proven experience within the field of Financial Reporting (ledgers, balance sheet, cost/budget, taxation, P&L , IPV, accounting).
* Understanding of accounting processes (debit, credit, double entry bookeeping, etc).
* Investment Banking background
* Good SQL
The following is desirable:
* Knowledge of Oracle Financials
Rate: £650 - £750/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Business Analyst (Financial Reporting, New entities, Ledger, Accounting) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.