Job Title: Project Manager - German speaking
Location: London, 5NC
The Structural Reform Programme, Europe (SRP, Europe) is a firm-wide project to address our operating model and strategy in response to the UK's departure from the European Union.
Branch Readiness is a workstream within SRP Europe and it's objective is to
Assure the set-up and readiness of BBIe Branches in EU countries as part of the SRP Europe Programme.
Readiness is defined as BBIe branches
* Responsible of successful delivery of Germany project to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
* Responsible for interlocking Branches Plans with the rest of the program. From a planning perspective, and with the intention of avoiding duplication and/or oversight, all activities impacting the branches should form part of the functional and business plans
* Include Branches related activities in the Functional and Business Plans
* Gather knowledge and inputs from the countries into the program workstreams. Assure involvement of branches personnel in the discussion of specific topics as required.
* Assure workstreams' branches tasks coordination and consistency from country lens. Having a complete plan by jurisdiction with its dependencies identified
* When moving to execution to have an integrated updated view of progress by jurisdiction at any point in time
* Agreeing a mechanism for escalation and issue resolution
* English and German languages
* Knowledgeable of how a European Branch works
* Knowledgeable of Infrastructure areas supporting the businesses, especially in a country
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Able to work with and present to senior stakeholders.