Personal banking Operations, 4 Piccadilly Place, Manchester
Are you interested in developing a career in an operational role within Personal Banking? If so, we have exciting opportunities to join the Personal Banking Operations Team at Barclays Bank. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in gaining qualifications, while receiving on the job training to enter our 2016 Apprenticeship Programme.
Our Apprenticeship Programme is everything you need to build a really successful career. Over two years you'll benefit from personal development and training tailored your individual job role. You will also be given day-release to work towards a business apprenticeship qualification. On successful completion of the programme you will move in to a permanent role.
Today's apprentices will become the backbone of our company and this programme will help to develop the next generation of highly-skilled colleagues - a huge investment in our future.
Current starting salary is £15,015 plus benefits. You will also receive 25 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays.
What are we looking for?
* Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards
* Excellent communication and planning & organisation skills
* Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload
* Ability to analyse and interpret data, solve problems and make decisions
* A genuine interest in a career in banking operations environment
* Commitment to a two-year learning programme
* You must have a minimum of five GSCE's including English and Maths, Grade C or above (or equivalent) to apply*
*Please note if you hold a degree level qualification you will not be eligible for this scheme
If you are a team player and possess the qualities above we would like the opportunity to meet you. Candidates will need to provide an up to date CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in applying for one of these roles.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a full day assessment centre.