Automation Testers x3 (Manager, Senior and Tester)
Milton Keynes United Kingdom | Consultant: Tom Jeffs | Type: Contract | Day Rate: TBA
ConSol Partners' client is an international financial institution that is looking for a number of Automation Testers to be based at their office in Milton Keynes. The Automation Testers will work closely with various work streams throughout the business to provide hand on quality assurance and testing that will aid the delivery of cutting edge technology to the general public.
ConSol Partners' client are currently looking for Automation Testers who will execute pre-defined scripts to the specification of some of the best architects in the market. The Automation Testers will be testing some ground breaking areas which will give great exposure to the clients future vision and exposure to changes that will make the company compliant with the upcoming GDPR deadline.
* 5-7 years of intensive development experience
* Assertive with GIT object model, branching and pull-request workflow.
* Experience with Karma, Protractor and Mocha, Chai from NodeJS for automated testing and for build automation and dependency management.
* Experience with Jenkins, Openshift configuration and deployment pipelines.
* High-level Programming experience in NodeJS, AngularJS and MongoDB is essential.
* Experience with test automation and frameworks using Keyword, data driven and Business functions.
* Knowledge of working with BDD/TDD methodology.
* Should have knowledge and Experience with backend automation for SOAP And REST services (API and web services) and manual testing of RESTful APIs using Postman
* Use of headless browser test automation (PhantomJS).
* Developed programs to automate data entry to transfer old legacy data to a new system.
* Manual testing of RESTful APIs using Postman
* Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
* Should be able to create new automation framework (if required) and not just adding scripts to existing framework.
* Experience working on a project with BigData tools like Hadoop.
* GDPR experience is preferred
* Working experience in development, TDD, Gherkin or Cucumber is mandatory.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.