Resource Solutions are offering an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter or Senior Administrator to join our ever expanding Manchester team. The individual will join a busy and fast paced Investment Banking recruitment team where they will work closely with the Onsite Recruiters in London to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment and onboarding process.
The role would be suited to an extremely organised and process driven individual who thrives in a very fast paced and challenging environment.
Assisting in the running and governance of the recruitment cycle and having ownership of the offer process for permanent hiring.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
* Helping the vendor recruiter with SLA governance and ensuring best practice is adhered to for all permanent vacancies
* Running the offer stage of the process - Working with the recruiter and the business to ensure accurate capture of the candidate's compensation details
* Manage offer approvals
* Assist the Audit and Governance team with ad-hoc requests
* Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volumes
* Maintain relationships with Candidates and Hiring Managers
* Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
* Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
* Provide support to vendor management function and rest of team where required.
* Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels
* Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Vendor consultant
* Ad-hoc project work
* Ability to identify business potential improvements
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
* High attention to detail
* Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
* Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
* Able to work autonomously
* Organised and methodical
* Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
* Enterprising e.g. networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
* Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
* Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
* Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Prioritises effectively
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
8:30 - 18:00 (flexibility required)