Job Title: Asset Finance Case Manager
Lending Operations is part of CIBD Operations, and is made up of Credit Analysis, Financial Monitoring & Control, Operational Readiness, Lending Fulfilment, and Debt Service & Asset Financing.
Asset Finance Operations manage key and non-key client portfolios with a high degree of complexity across multiple processes components including documentation outputs, compliance with sanction & robust monitoring frameworks, working with Wholesale Lending Senior leadership & Lending Procedures/other business areas to maintain high regulatory standards and levels of service e.g. net promoter scores.
* Point of contact for Asset Finance stakeholders & clients. Responsible for proactively managing end to end a portfolio of Asset Finance cases from new business set up to drawdown including preparation of complex/bespoke facility letter documentation, followed by drawdown of funds activity,
* Provide 'best in class' processing & transactional support to Relationship stakeholders, Offshore Suppliers & clients predominately BI names including complex & bespoke group structures underpinning the lending requirements..
* The role requires a high level of attention to detail and interpersonal skills, demonstrated by good oral and written communication and confidence when dealing with colleagues and third parties. The nature of the job requires the applicant to work to tight deadlines and be able to respond immediately to urgent requests.
* Provide portfolio management, pro-actively driving Asset Finance cases from receipt of cases through to drawdown and any in life servicing, in order to meet client timelines and expectations, whilst ensuring all regulatory/internal & legal procedures are adhered to including complaint handling.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent relationship skills - ability to build relationships with Stakeholders, teams and third parties.
* Confidence to make recommendations to Stakeholders , clients and others using influencing skills as appropriate
* Strong customer focus - external and internal
* Proficient in use of internal computer systems and any other appropriate platform applications
* Self-motivated and results focused
* Knowledge of Internal lending and security processes and procedures relevant to Barclays Corporate client base
* Knowledge of legislation affecting the Bank and clients (including the Data Protection Act, Consumer credit, Companies Act, Insolvency Act, Financial Services Act, Money Laundering, KYC and confidentiality regulations, Sarbanes Oxley and Basel).
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.