ConSol Partners' client is a global system integrator looking for Lead Architect - Windows 2003 to work on a 12 month extendable contract in Houston of Sunbury (UK), Please see below for more information:
Job title: Architect - Windows 2003
Location: Houston of Sunbury (UK)
Length: 12 month contract (12 Month contract extension)
* Lead Architect is the subject matter expert and architecture lead for Windows 2003 Remediation Task Force, including responsibility for overall remediation roadmap, treatment options, treatment decision tree, treatment plan determination, exceptions management, and coordination with segment architects and delivery teams to ensure effective remediation of windows 2003 estate. Further, this role will develop patterns and methods for ongoing remediation of end of service products like Windows 2008, SQL Server, etc.
* Develops and maintains Windows 2003 remediation roadmap across 2000 applications and servers.
* Collaborate with delivery teams to make sure roadmap items are scheduled and delivered as part of the program.
* Provide thought leadership and communication remediation options across the delivery teams, application owners and other stakeholders.
* Enhances Windows 2003 Task Force reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
* Ability to inspire change across the organization and create a sense of urgency to remediate windows 2003 estate efficiently and effectively.
* Provide a decision tree so segment teams can determine treatment path for each application instance in a consistent fashion. Continuously improve the decision tree based on learnings from the remediation.
* Provide leadership to manage exceptions. Given the tight timeline, almost all exceptions should be handled in real time and sense checked with program manager later on in a more systematic fashion.
* Provides hands-on advice to management and project teams; review designs to ensure the right treatments are applied. Provides hands-on guidance in support of treatment plan decision. Answering this might include answering technical and procedural questions for application owners; coordinating meetings to come up with treatment options; traveling to regional data centers to meet application owners/teams.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 - 207 - 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.