Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Application Developer
Corporate title: Associate Vice President
In order to meet the growing demand of the Rates and Global Credit Trading (GCT) businesses, you will be required to strengthen the current global team. You will report into the local development manager and develop our proprietary in-house system called TradeGate.
TradeGate is a Proprietary Pricing, Electronic Trading and Risk application used by over 500 traders globally. Its primary function is to assist the Rates and GCT desks with Market Making Government / Credit Securities, but also offers Electronic Trading of a wide range of products (e.g. Swaps and Money Market derivatives) to a number of Electronic Markets.
* Supporting a trading system (TradeGate) which covers Pricing and Electronic Trading of Government / Credit Bonds and interest rate swaps
* Analysing the trader's requirements for enhancements / fixes / new initiatives
* Developing, testing and proactively supporting enhancements / fixes / new initiatives
* Developing and analysing the technical components
Skills & Qualifications:
* A combination of strong technical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
* Very strong core Java skills to take technical responsibility for a number of key components within our electronic trading platform
* Knowledge of core J2SE and J2EE, including multi-threading and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
* Relevant industry experience in Financial Services, or the equivalent education
* Relevant education to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
* Knowledge of relational databases such as, SQL and Oracle
* Experience in working on systems in maintenance life-cycle
* Distributed systems exposure
* An ability to work with a distributed team
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.