Overall purpose of role:
Senior Technical Team Lead required providing live support and leadership for high profile applications making up the User Experience L2 team including Multi Channel Applications, Fullserve, Customer Gateway, Emulators, FeatureStore and Barclays Enterprise Middleware (BEM)
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
* Line management for up to 15 members of staff, includes SI partner resources
* Owning and driving service improvements and stability activities evidencing ability to shape, co-ordinate and deliver key initiatives
* Owning and driving governance around both the incident management and problem process, including actions from major problem reviews/high severity incidents, attending MPRs and giving value add to both the process and the outcome
* Complex issue triage, investigation and coordination to closure including leading triage on major incident calls
* Data & Configuration changes execution Batch scheduling changes (Bank Holidays schedules, etc.)
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
* Previous experience in a technical support / problem solving
* Live service / application support experience, Previous experience in line management
* Working knowledge of tools including Aternity, AppDynamics, Splunk
* Previous experience of multi-platform technologies
* Senior Stakeholder Management, Proven Incident Management experience
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Please visit our website here for more information.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.