Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Application Security Consultant
Corporate title: Associate
You'll be joining the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Information Security Standards (ISS) Technical Services team. You'll have a background in application development and security consulting and be willing to make a significant contribution to our security program by being part of the Application Security Consulting team who are responsible for advising and training Developers to incorporate security in their Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Reviewing application security flaws identified by Static Application Security Testing (SAST) scanners and helping the development teams understand them and identify the best remediation options
* Conducting manual security source code review where needed for partial application components
* Providing application security consulting for any application projects which are part of the program
* Providing application security training for the Development team
* Providing coaching for the development team to incorporate security in their SDLC
Skills & Qualifications:
* Software development experience (in java, beneficial)
* Good knowledge and understanding of application security flaws (e.g. SQL injection, Cross-site Scripting (XSS), Credentials Management etc.) and the defense techniques
* Good consulting skills
* Background in the financial services industry (beneficial)
* A self-starter requiring minimal supervision
* Delivery focused and capable of meeting demanding deliverables
* Adaptive and flexible in your approach to achieving a goal
* Ability to balance priorities amongst several tasks
* Previous experience working in geographically dispersed teams
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.