Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Anti-Money Laundering Policy Implementation
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) division, which protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. The division manages the Bank's risks to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest.
In your new role as Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy Implementation, you will be responsible for supporting the Director in driving AML harmonisation and compliance. You will be liaising with the businesses and operations to ensure key operating procedures and systems align with AML and Know Your Client (KYC) Policy standards.
* Drafting AML and KYC policies and procedures, including Global Group-wide and Divisional and Country policies
* Drafting internal AML Policies and Key Operating Procedures to support governance and control requirements, which relate to the development of AML and KYC Policies
* Reviewing Client On-Boarding (COB) procedures, ensuring alignment with AML and KYC Policy standards
* Providing input on functionality and specifications for systems that are required to meet standards
* Representing AFC on business-led projects and/or working groups, which may involve COB process
* Supporting the development and delivery of AML and KYC training, ensuring that training is tailored to key stakeholders (including AFC, the businesses and operations teams)
* Collaborating with other AFC functions (including Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Sanctions & Embargoes and other the Regional teams) to ensure globally consistent AML and KYC standards
Skills & Qualifications:
* Previous experience of AML, KYC or COB processes/requirements within the financial services sector, or in a professional services firm
* Proven experience in AML Policy Implementation, at an equivalent level
* Ability to operationalise complex AML and KYC requirements by understanding organisational and system structure/functionality
* In-depth knowledge of AML laws and the dynamics of financial regulations
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Capable of engaging with a broad range of stakeholders, from senior management to operations teams
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (a degree in Business or Law would be particularly beneficial)
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.