Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Anti-Money Laundering Investigator
Corporate title: Associate
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
You'll be joining the Anti-Financial Crime Group which is a function within Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and a part of the bank's overall Loss Avoidance and Risk Management framework.
You'll be a part of the team whose aim is to prevent, detect and investigate fraud and other financial crime within Corporate Banking and Security (CB&S) and across the group. You will achieve this by continuous Financial Crime risk assessments across all regions to mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime occurring. You will be undertaking pro-active and reactive investigations which may arise from internal and external events and will co-ordinate with other similar functions within Internal Audit and Compliance.
* Reviewing and completing AML escalations in relation to High Risk customers
* Reviewing High Risk customer Know Your Client (KYC) profiles in accordance to local regulations
* Seeking additional information from the business and other infrastructure functions regarding concerns identified though negative news media
* Identifying and escalating any identified sanctions or corruption concerns
* Ensuring that any potentially suspicious transactions identified locally or via monitoring tools are escalated immediately for investigation
Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organisations
* Demonstrate a professional business attitude in the workplace
* Strong interpersonal skills to enable the building of strong, open dialogue-based relationships with relevant stakeholders
* An understanding of legal entity structures and organisations
* Good general AML knowledge
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
* Experienced in an AML role within Financial Services or relevant industry
* Ability to work well within a team
* Ability to respond efficiently to time critical requests
* Ability to show initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities
* Action oriented with a strong focus on completing tasks with accuracy and efficiency whilst working independently and with minimum direction
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.