Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment Manager, United Kingdom & Ireland
Corporate Title: Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) division, which protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. The division manages the Bank's risks to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest.
You will be joining the Risk and Controls Team (UKI Region), which is responsible for the implementation of regional AFC controls, including the requirements of the Global AFC Controls Programme. Your new team is responsible for regional Top Risk Reporting, coordinating/facilitating Risk Assessments across the UKI region and for presenting a regional view of Risk Appetite.
* Working with the Global and Regional AFC Risk and Controls teams to coordinate and faciliate the annual AFC Risk Assessment process for the UKI Region
* Contributing to the ongoing development of the AFC Risk Assessment, with respect to the legal/regulatory framework, best practice approaches and process optimisation
* Promoting risk assessment and working closely with the line 1 and line 2 stakeholders on a regional and local level, in order to obtain their input/update
* Conducting training on the Risk Assessment process and communicating with the assessors in the business, as well as regional and local AFC officers
* Following data analysis of the results, drawing conclusions and contributing to the AFC Risk Assessment management report
* Supporting the coordination of the agreement and consultation process of the Risk Assessment methodology and content
* Contributing to the definition of risk-type taxonomy and ownership/risk metrics and reporting
* Supporting requirements for country-level AFC Risk Assessments and the relevant risk reporting to regional and//or legal entities
* Supporting connectivity with the Global and/or Business Line/Legal Entity Risk Appetite Statements
Skills & Qualifications:
* Practical experience in risk management/the design and delivery of risk assessments
* Experience in an international team enviorinment and in managing global stakeholders
* In-depth understanding of the banking sector, its divisions and products
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (International Compliance Association Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering or Financial Crime Prevention would be beneificial)
* Ablility to balance competing priorities, delivering to tight deadlines and stringent quality standards
* Capable of digesting complex issues and formulating a course of action to meet specific goals
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Visio
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.